UPDATE 9/2020: Cerulean has been sold!
- Length On Deck: 46′
- Beam: 13′ 2″
- Draft: 6′ 3″
- Displacement: 16 tons. Gross, 18 tons.
- Berths: 7
- Heads: 2
- Fuel: 500 liters (132gal)
- Water Tank:1000 liters (264gal)
- Engine: Yanmar 4JH4-HTE (~400hrs)
- Year Built: 1982 | Hull #: 105
- # of Owners: 3 (Only 2 within last 25yrs!)
SV Cerulean is one of the Legendary Amel Maramu 46 sailboats, she is in better than new condition. We’ve owned and sailed her for almost 10 years, including hundreds of trips to Catalina Island, and all over the West Coast of California.
Partial Upgrade List:
- New Atlantic Tower Arch (Schedule 80 Aluminum & 1st Maramu to have) – 2020
- New Dodger windows – 2020
- New Porthole polycarbonate – 2020
- New Cabin windows – 2020 | (that was a HUGE PIA!)
- New Isotherm Water Heater – 2019
- New Cruise Air HVAC – 2019
- New Xantrex Freedom 20 Inverter – 2018
- Fully Converted to 12v, and 110v
- Re-plumbed the head sinks to go overboard vs bilge
- Added a New XL Engine through hull – 2018
- Complete Bottom job and Antifouling – 2018
- Vacuflush Toilet conversion in Aft Cabin – Full Rebuild 2019
- Self Macerating Masterflush conversion in Forward Cabin – 2016
- New Harken Self Tailing Main Winch – 2015
- Re-powered in 2011 with Yanmar 4JH4 – HTE (~400hrs)
- There is so much more….over 50K in upgrades!
If you’re looking for a battle tested world cruiser, and ‘cult’ like status vessel | *Grandfather to the Super Maramu, this is the vessel for you.
Please Check Out the New Photos (March 2020 – Coming Soon!)
You’ll quickly see there is no other Amel 46 in better condition anywhere in the world, and NONE that include its amazing upgrades.
All prospective owners are welcome to visit and inspect SV Cerulean. She is located in the water in beautiful Marina Del Rey, CA.
- Asking Price $137,500USD
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org